Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Introduction!

Hello all!

This is a brand new and my personal first blog ever! Here I will blog about various health, dietary, exercise and fitness topics and issues. Some of my friends from university noticed how I always have a thing or two to add to these sort of topics so they advised me to make a blog where I could keep track of the stuff which I know of and which I find out so I could keep everything up to date and ready for other people to practically use.

I  myself am studying law, which is waaay not related to these sorts of things, but it's my personal interest to research and conduct various activities in which I can improve myself overall. I'm really interested in medicine, in connections between our body and mind, proper diet, exercising, supplements and living healthy.

From where do I start? Hmm... Well what I was first taught by my uncle, who's a doctor, is that we need these three things:
1. Air
2. Water
3. Food
And we actually need these three things in this order. We can't go several minutes without air. We can go several days without water and we can survive a few weeks without food (or not).

But balancing out these three factors is very important, so my blogging will be devoted to these three things mostly which are then individually divided into different categories such as exercise, proper nutrition and so on...

So thanks for reading my first post! If you have any questions or suggestions leave them, I will be sure to check it all out! Stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment